Want to work on building healthy muscles? We wanted to share these 5 great exercises we found for you to try out! Remember, we at DrLife.com always want you to be safe and healthy as you workout! Don’t try these moves without consulting your physician or checking in with Dr. Life himself!
- Wall Pushup – for chest, shoulders and triceps. Start: Stand facing a wall, feet hip-width apart and about 18 inches from wall. Place hands on wall at shoulder height, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart…. read more here.
- Bridge – Lie on your back with your legs bent and feet flat on the floor. Pull your belly button in toward your spine. Slowly lift your torso off the floor until you’ve formed a bridge with your body…. read more here.
- Routine for arms – read more here.
- Seated row – to beef up your back muscles, sit on the floor for a seated row. Extending your legs in front of you, dig your heels into the ground. Holding a one handle of your resistance band in each hand, loop the middle of the band around the soles of your feet… read more here.
- Bird Dog – Kneel on the mat on all fours. Reach one arm long, draw in the abdominals, and extend the opposite leg long behind you…. read more here.