We talked before on drlife.com about choosing a workout routine and the importance of this in order to achieve #optimalhealth. Today we wanted to pass along some great tips and information on workouts that we’ve been finding around the web.
Please remember that, above all, we want you to be safe! Do not attempt any of these new routines or workouts without discussing your individual needs and current ability to exercise with your doctor. Start small, set goals for yourself, find accountability, and get moving!
Exercise Tips from Around the Web:
- To keep your body from getting into a routine and losing the effectiveness of your workout routine, keep a variety in your exercises. Check out this great post about a weekly split routine.
- Read these great tips for getting in shape after age 50.
- A great article on a dumbbell routine! This article includes detailed instructions for each exercise.
- Here’s a good routine if you’re looking for a workout to help manage pain in your joints.
- Check out the chart below to get ideas on targeted moves for specific areas of your body.